GROHE Blue Home C-Spout Filter Tap, Cool & Sparkling Water Kit in Supersteel - Model 31541DC0
Item eligible for a £50 cashback from Grohe for purchases made between 1st September 2020 until 31st January 2021. All claims must be made by 28th February 2021. Proof of purchase is required. Grohe Terms and Conditions apply. Visit groherewards.co.uk and complete the promotion claim form to receive your cash back.
The GROHE Blue Home Duo starter kit is the complete way to enjoy still or sparkling, chilled or room temperature water! You’ll love the ease of getting your drinking water just how you like it straight from the tap.
Using the GROHE Ondus App allows you to activate your tap from your smartphone. You can also monitor your consumption and even set it to reorder filters and CO2 bottles when you run out, plus you can link your water use stats to your health apps.
The set includes a GROHE Blue single-lever tap and a low-energy home cooler unit, where the filter and CO2 bottle for carbonisation are housed. Fitting into any cabinet with a minimum 30cm width, the GROHE Blue is ideal even for compact kitchens. Removing and replacing both the filter and 425g CO2 bottle is straightforward and easy.
Your Blue Home Duo tap comes with all the benefits of great design that you get with any GROHE kitchen tap. The easy-to-use high C-spout with 150° swivel action and slim body is fed by separate inner water ways for filtered and non-filtered water. There’s also a pull-out spray head offering the capability to thoroughly clean all-around your sink.
Touching the lever handle gives you standard water for washing up, but press the illuminated LED push button and you activate the filter to get chilled or sparkling water from the tap. The LED display indicates when the cartridge needs changing.
Sculpted in GROHE’s characteristically fluid lines, this monobloc kitchen mixer tap is finished in lustrous GROHE StarLight finish and features the hard-wearing GROHE SilkMove internal mechanism for smooth operation.
- Installation is not included
- Cleaning cartridge not included
- Installation Manual
- Line Drawing
- 1st September 2020
- 31st January 2021
- 28th February 2021
- GROHE Blue single-lever sink mixer with filter function
- GROHE StarLight finish
- GROHE SilkMove 28 mm ceramic cartridge
- GROHE Blue Cooler
- GROHE Blue filter S-Size, filter head with flexible water hardness adjustment
- Monobloc installation
- Touch operated for 3 types of filtered & chilled water: Still, Medium & Sparkling
- Pull out mousseur spout
- Swivel tubular spout
- Swivel area 150°
- Separate inner water ways for filtered & non-filtered water
- Flexible connection hoses
- Delivers 3 litres of chilled sparkling water per hour
- IP21 Rated
- CE approved
- Software set-up & monitoring of filter & CO2 capacity possible via GROHE Ondus app
- Push notifications at low filter CO2 capacity
- Additional monitoring via GROHE Blue Professional Browser-Monitor possible
- Bluetooth 4.0 & WIFI interface for wireless data communication for Apple & Android devices
- Bluetooth range max. 10 m (varies depending on materials used & walls between transmitter and receiver)
- Filter head with flexible water hardness adjustment
- Suitable filters: Filter S-size, capacity 600 Litres at 20° dKH (comes with the product) Activated carbon filter, capacity 3000 Litres at 9° dKH Magnesium+ filter, capacity 400 Litres at 17° dKH
- Filter S-size, capacity 600 Litres at 20° dKH (comes with the product)
- Activated carbon filter, capacity 3000 Litres at 9° dKH
- Magnesium+ filter, capacity 400 Litres at 17° dKH
- Power Supply: 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 180W
- Standby Power Consumption: 15W
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
- Swivel Area:150°
- Finish: StarLight
- Height: 419mm
- Projection: 219mm
- Working Pressure: 2 Bar - 9 Bar
- System requirements Apple: iPhone with iOS 9.0 or higher
- System requirements Android: Smartphone with Android 4.3 or higher
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 2-year warranty
- Grohe Blue Tap
- Medium Sized Chiller
- Blue Filter Head Connection
- Flexible Connection Hoses
- Pull-out spout
- S-Size Filter
- 425g CO2 Bottle
- Please note:
- Cleaning cartridge not included
- Requires ventilation holes in the bottom of the kitchen cabinet
- This product is to be equipped with a non-return valve EA approved by Belgaqua
- In order to ensure the device operates with full functionality, both the smartphone used and GROHE Blue Home cooler must be connected to the internet, and the device must have been installed successfully via the GROHE ONDUS app beforehand. Otherwise, the device will not be configured and no messages can be sent.
- A WLAN router with internet access (2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n) is required. Only WLAN channels 1 – 11 can be used.
|Dimensions||Height: 419 x Projection: 219 mm|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Minimum Pressure||2 Bar - 9 Bar|
|Power Supply||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Standby Power Consumption||15W|
|Warranty||Manufacturer's 2-year warranty|
|Working Pressure||2 Bar - 9 Bar|