Keter Oakland 7ft 5" x 4ft (2.1 x 1.2m) Shed
We will contact you within 7 business days for delivery within 15 business days from the date of your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
Postcode Restriction Apply,
(Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) PLEASE EMAIL BEFORE PURCHASE
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY: ACCEPTED, WE CAN GIVE YOU THE SHIPPING QUOTATION SEPERATELY
The Keter Oakland 7 ft 6" x 4 ft Shed is the perfect shed for smaller spaces. This shed features a rustic attractive look and feel of worn wood, but unlike wood, it will never rot, rust, or dent, and the original finish won’t peel. With wall panels made from weather-resistant DUOTECH™, the Keter Oakland 7 ft 6" x 4 ft shed is strong and durable and it includes a heavy-duty floor panel, a lockable door (Lock not included) and brackets that allow for two shelves. (Shelves are not included.) This shed is also easy to assemble thanks to pre-cut tongue and groove panels and even paintable for personal customisation. The Keter Oakland 7 ft 6" x 4 ft Shed is the ideal storage solution for a place in your home where space is limited, like balconies and small gardens.
Manufacturer's Helpline: 0121-506-0008 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any assembly advice and other tips
Please check contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. If you have damaged or missing parts,
Choose our Premium Installation Service with your chosen shed and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level. We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will affect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen shed and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the shed for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and free from damage.
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the shed through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.
- Assembly Instructions
- Ideal outdoor premium storage solution for garden tools and equipment, BBQ and accessories and bicycles
- Elegant and easily paintable, weathered wooden exterior with wide double doors, windows and skylight
- Heavy-duty floor, robust high ceiling with pre-cut tongue and groove panels for easy assembly
- Made of durable, double wall, maintenance and fade-free plastic with steel reinforcement
- Durable 3D tile-effect roof with rafter beam structure for strength and performance
- Built in ventilation for ample airflow
- UV-stabilised for fade resistance
- Virtually maintenance free
- Ideal for small gardens
- Assembled external dimensions: H 253.2 x W 124.8 x D 210 cm; internal dimensions: H 247 x W 102 x D201 cm
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer's Helpline:
100% Customer Satisfaction