Lifetime 7ft x 12ft (2.1 x 3.7m) Simulated Wood Look Storage Shed With
We will contact you within 7 business days for delivery within 15 business days from the date of your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
Postcode Restriction Apply,
(Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) PLEASE EMAIL BEFORE PURCHASE
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY: ACCEPTED, WE CAN GIVE YOU THE SHIPPING QUOTATION SEPERATELY
Lifetime's 7-foot wide Outdoor Storage Sheds have several innovative features, including a skylight that runs the entire length of the roof to maximize natural lighting. They also include single-hinged double doors that open nearly 180 degrees and lock closed, a slip-resistant polyethylene floor, and low-maintenance, steel-reinforced construction.
84 square ft. (627.2 cubic ft.) - The Lifetime 7 ft. x 12 ft. Storage Shed features: (1) full-length skylight, (2) shatter-proof polycarbonate windows, (2) screened vents, (1) 30 in. x 10 in. shelf, (2) corner shelves. Floor and installation hardware included.
N.B. Please note a cement foundation is required.
Please check full contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. Accessories are not included.
Choose our Premium Installation Service with your chosen shed and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level. We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will effect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen shed and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the shed for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and free from damage.
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the shed through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.
- Assembly Instructions
- Attractive Appearance and Design
- Customisable Shelving and Storage System
- Dual-Wall High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction
- Heavy-Duty Steel Trusses Provide Additional Roof Strength
- High-Pitched Roof Allows for Quick Drainage of Rain and Snow
- Lockable Steel-Reinforced Doors for Added Security
- Low Maintenance Design
- Max Wind Resistance 65 mph (104.6 kph) (15 PSF)
- Slip-Resistant High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Floor Protects Against Oil, Solvents, and Stains
- Sturdy Steel-Reinforced Construction
- UV Protected to Prevent Weather Damage
- Assembly: Secure-Fastened Assembly with High-Grade Metal Screws
- Rough cut panels
- Comes in 2 boxes
- Cubic Feet: 627.2 ft. cu
- Door Handle: High-Impact Handles with Metal Latch
- Door Hinges: Full-Length Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins
- Door Locking: Exterior Padlock Loop with Two (2) Deadbolts on Interior of Left Door
- Door Structure: Steel-Reinforced Polyethylene
- Eave Depth: 5.08 cm
- Floor Structure: Slip-Resistant Dual-Wall Polyethylene
- Footprint: 206.5 cm x 353.8 cm
- Interior Headroom: 197.6 cm)
- Materials of Construction: Powder-Coated Steel and High-Density Polyethylene
- Max Roof Load: 40 psf
- Nominal Dimensions: 2.1 m x 3.7 m
- Roof Pitch: 5:12
- Roof Structure: Dual-Wall Polyethylene Panels
- Roof Support Trusses: Four (4) Steel A-Frame Trusses
- Screened Vents: Two (2) Screened Vents
- Shelves: Two (2) Corner Shelves – 9 ½ in. radius + One (1) 30 in. W x 10 in. D Shelf
- Square Feet: 7.8 m² (84 ft. sq)
- Wall Structure: Steel-Reinforced Dual-Wall Polyethylene Panels
- Windows: Two (2) H 31.5 x W 58 cm Polycarbonate Windows – Open Half-Way
|Cubic Feet||627.2 ft. cu|
|Door Handle||High-Impact Handles with Metal Latch|
|Door Structure||Steel-Reinforced Polyethylene|
|Eave Depth||5.08 cm|
|External Dimensions||204.5 cm x 344.2 cm x 227.9 cm|
|Footprint||206.5 cm x 353.8 cm|
|Interior Headroom||197.6 cm)|
|Internal Dimensions||198.6 x 342.9 x 178.3 - 224.3 cm|
|Max Roof Load||40 psf|
|Nominal Dimensions||2.1 m x 3.7 m|
|Roof Structure||Dual-Wall Polyethylene Panels|
|Screened Vents||Two (2) Screened Vents|
|Shelves Included||Yes, x2 Shelves|
|Size||2.1 m x 3.7 m|
|Square Feet||7.8 m² (84 ft. sq)|
|Window||Yes, x2 Windows|
100% Customer Satisfaction