Angelcare AC527 Baby Movement Monitor, with VideoAngelcare AC527 Baby Movement Monitor, with Video
The Angelcare AC527 Baby Movement Monitor, with Video is a dependable, trusted and beautifully designed baby care essential. It has Angelcare’s new 40% smaller wireless sensasure movement sensor pad. Rest assured, the pad offers the exact same precise levels of movement detection. The monitor’s alarm will only sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds letting parents relax.
Advanced software allows a second movement sensor pad and nursery unit combination to be added, meaning it’s perfect for monitoring multiples. You can also simply enjoy an extra Nursery Unit if you wish to monitor another child’s room or even the playroom. The AC527 can also be used without the movement detection for those early toddler years.
wireless movement sensor Pad with non-contact sensasure technology.
Powerful movement detection technology, Angelcare’s smaller sensasure movement sensor pad monitors all your baby’s slightest wriggles across the entire surface of the mattress without baby even knowing it’s there. The sensor pad is designed to stay under the mattress so is a simple, one-time installation.
The low-profile nursery unit can be placed on a wall or table top, with colour-coded room temperature display, watches over your baby while transmitting a crisp image both during the day or at night.
The advanced software allows a second movement sensor pad and nursery unit. You can now see 2 babies in full screen without missing any alert.
- Wireless sensasure movement sensor pad
- Alarm will sound if there is no movement after 20 seconds
- Non-contact monitoring
- One-time installation
- 5’’ Large LCD touchscreen
- Ideal for multiples, you can add an extra movement sensor pad & nursery unit
- Wall-mount or tabletop nursery unit
- Room temperature display on the parent unit and nursery unit
- Infrared night vision
- Two-way talk back
- Visual and audible TIC function
- Digital zoom & pan
- Secure 2.4GHz digital transmission
- Range up to 250 metres (clear line of sight)