At Home SPX® Reformer Cardio Package with Digital Workouts by Merrithew™/STOTT PILATES®
Transform the way you exercise at home and give yourself a total-body workout with the fully-loaded At Home SPX® Reformer Cardio Package by Merrithew™. This package provides all the core benefits of regular STOTT PILATES® exercises with the addition of calorie-burning cardiovascular conditioning. By incorporating cardio interval training into your existing strength and conditioning routine, you can increase your metabolic output allowing you to burn more calories even after your workout. Choose from over 140 exercises now available digitally to Costco Members. This deluxe package provides all the tools you need to start, and stick with, an effective at-home Pilates workout.
The addition of the Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounder allows you to transform your workout from the stretching and strengthening exercises common to Pilates into a calorie-burning cardiovascular conditioning machine. This fully-loaded At Home SPX® Reformer Package includes a Cardio-Tramp Rebounder – which is a mini vertical trampoline-like device that is easily affixed to the end of the At Home SPX® Reformer. By adding the Cardio-Tramp Rebounder to the end of your At Home SPX® Reformer, you can perform hundreds of additional exercises!
The At Home SPX® Reformer’s state-of-the-art enhanced spring system has been built to withstand vigorous use with the Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounder and other Reformer accessories. Equipped with four 100% (full tension) springs and one 50% (half tension) spring, the At Home SPX® Reformer will provide the perfect tension for the novice user, the elite athlete and everyone in between.
The At Home SPX® Reformer offers efficient, whisper-smooth glide technology with a patented rolling system for the best carriage ride available. The high density, high resilient, and high quality EVA foam padding on the carriage offers superior tactile feedback during a workout. The carriage itself glides over sleek, durable C-channel, high tensile strength aluminum rails so that you can get the best Reformer ride and support while exercising.
- Black vinyl colour
- Attractive chrome detailing
- Frame made of steel
- High tensile strength aluminum rails
- Densely padded carriage covered in non-scuff vinyl
- Versatility to handle exercisers of all sizes
- Simplicity of design allows for easy adjustments and variable resistance
- Spring resistance develops longer, leaner muscles
- Accessories included to maximize exercise options
- Digital workouts that provide 140 exercise options and close to 200 minutes of programming from our STOTT PILATES® Master Instructor trainers.
- Easy-to-move at only 103 lb (46.7 kg)
- At Home SPX® Reformer
- Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounder
- Reformer box with foot strap
- Padded platform extender
- Weighted Metal roll-up pole
- Double loop straps
- State-of-the-art spring system for easy resistance adjustments - 4 x 100% (full tension) springs plus 1 x 50% (half tension) spring
- 5 spring covers to facilitate quieter operation
- Foam Cushion B
- Digital workout collections by Merrithew™:
- At Home Reformer Workout
- Essential Reformer, 3rd. Ed.
- Athletic Conditioning on the Cardio-Tramp Rebounder & Reformer
- Power & Agility: Reformer intervals on the Cardio-Tramp Rebounder
- Warranty/Safety Manual
Merrithew™ warrants that all At Home SPX® Reformer Package products are free of manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials, subject to the full terms outlined in the Safety & Warranty manual. There is a Limited Lifetime Warranty on aluminum rails, components of the frame and related welding, the Gearbar and Footbar mechanisms (excluding Rubber Footbar). The company will, at its option, repair or replace any of these parts, provided that these part(s) fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials. Ninety (90) Day Limited Warranty on upholstery.
Springs must be replaced every two years to ensure safety, optimal performance and warranty coverage.
The At Home SPX® Reformer Package is intended for at-home use only. The Warranty shall be null and void if it is used in Pilates studios, fitness or health clubs, gyms, spas or any other type of commercial fitness facility. The At Home SPX® Reformers are not stackable and not upgradable to add a vertical frame.
For additional shipping information or Product questions, please email Merrithew™ Retail Customer Service Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, at .