Bose® TV Speaker Bluetooth Sound BarBose® TV Speaker Bluetooth Sound B
- Accessories Included
- Remote Control with batteries, Optical Cable, Quick Start Guide
- Audio Details Read tooltip information Audio Details Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Bluetooth Enabled Read tooltip information Bluetooth Enabled Bluetooth is a wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- DLNA Read tooltip information DLNA Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Packaged: H12.7 x W63.4 x D12.65cm
- Dimensions (Centre)
- Dimensions (Speakers)
- Dimensions (Subwoofer)
- Dimensions (System)
- H5.61 x W59.37 x D10.21cm
- File Formats
- information not available
- HDR Read tooltip information HDR Expanding contrast ratio and colour palettes, this product’s High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility gives greater glow and visual depth than regular HD content.
- No HDR Support
- Internet Ready Read tooltip information Internet Ready Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- TV Speaker
- Multi-room sound
- NFC enabled Read tooltip information NFC enabled Devices with NFC (Near Field Connection) can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Ports Read tooltip information Ports Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display. There may be different types of ports, eg. some USB ports can charge a plugged in device while the unit is in sleep mode
- HDMI (ARC), Optical in, AUX in, USB (for service and software updates only), Bass Module connection
- Power Consumption - On Mode Read tooltip information Power Consumption - On Mode The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Power Consumption - Stand By Read tooltip information Power Consumption - Stand By Amount used when on standby, based on EU regulations
- Radio tuner
- Rear Speaker Type
- Speaker output Read tooltip information Speaker output The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Speaker system
- Weight Read tooltip information Weight Unpackaged weight of the product
|Packaged||H12.7 x W63.4 x D12.65cm|