Dell Inspiron 13 5391 Laptop, Intel i7 Processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD,
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Power Supply, Power Cable, Documentation
- Additional Memory Read tooltip information Additional Memory Indicates storage beyond the main storage component for the device, usually used to accelerate data reading/writing
- No additional memory
- Audio Details Read tooltip information Audio Details Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Waves MaxxAudio® Pro
- Battery life Read tooltip information Battery life An estimate of how long the battery lasts before needing recharging, based on standard tasks and usage
- Up to 13 hours, 6 minutes
- Bluetooth Enabled Read tooltip information Bluetooth Enabled Bluetooth is a wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 5.0
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Read tooltip information CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Whether this machine can play or burn (write to) Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Camera (front-facing) Read tooltip information Camera (front-facing) Used for making video calls
- Full HD
- H1.6 x W30.7 x D20.4cm
- Full HD, TrueLife, LED, Backlight, Narrow Border, WVA
- 10th Generation
- Graphics Card Series
- NVIDIA GeForce
- Graphics card Read tooltip information Graphics card A component that generates the image you see on your computer screen. More sophisticated graphics card feature memory dedicated to graphics, which is important for a gaming PC
- Nvidia GeForce MX250
- Graphics card type Read tooltip information Graphics card type A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Read tooltip information Hard drive Stores files like videos and images, and programmes such as games. A portion of this may already be allocated to data like your operating system
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory (RAM) Read tooltip information Memory (RAM) Random Access Memory (RAM) allows your computer to multitask. Measured in GB, More RAM will help to run games or demanding programs like video editing more efficiently.
- Memory Card Slots Read tooltip information Memory Card Slots A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card. Please check that the slot type is compatible with your memory card type
- Model name / number
- Dell Inspiron 13 5391
- NFC enabled Read tooltip information NFC enabled Devices with NFC (Near Field Connection) can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating System Filter
- Windows 10
- Operating system Read tooltip information Operating system Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Ports Read tooltip information Ports Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display. There may be different types of ports, eg. some USB ports can charge a plugged in device while the unit is in sleep mode
- 1x USB 3.1 Type A, 1x USB Type-C, 1x HDMI, 1x 3.5mm audio jack
- Processor Read tooltip information Processor The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run. Modern processors feature multiple cores that can adapt the speed they run at depending on the task
- Processor Type Read tooltip information Processor Type Also called CPU (central processing unit) is the circuitry within a computer/laptop/tablet. It carries out the basic instructions that drive a computer/laptop/tablet
- Intel Core i7
- Processor speed Read tooltip information Processor speed Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks and often have multiple cores. Measured in GHz
- 1.8GHz to 4.9GHz
- Dell Inspiron
- Screen Resolution Read tooltip information Screen Resolution Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Read tooltip information Screen size The size of the device's screen, usually measured diagonally in inches
- Screen sizes (Laptops)
- 12.1" to 14"
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition Read tooltip information Voice Recognition Can be operated using spoken commands, so no need for typing, scrolling or clicking.
- Weight Read tooltip information Weight Unpackaged weight of the product
- Wireless Display Read tooltip information Wireless Display Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
100% Customer Satisfaction
We go above and beyond to ensure you receive the best level of service.
We want you to be happy with your purchase, however in the rare occasion that you are not, please let us know and we will contact you to arrange either a collection or a refund. Please CONTACT US before leaving any negative feedback and we will promptly sort out any issue with your order.