Draper Composite Body Air Impact Wrench, 3/4" Square Drive
The Draper 3/4” Composite Impact Wrench features expert level quality, lower noise, low vibration high torque twin hammer action with easy forward and reverse one-hand operation.
The Wrench is fitted with rotating air inlet to prevent tangling. The composite body makes this a lightweight but rugged tool which reduces operator fatigue and the 'cold sink' effect.
- Expert quality
- lower noise
- low vibration high torque twin hammer action
- Fitted with rotating air inlet preventing the air line from tangling
- Lightweight but rugged tool which reduces operator fatigue and the 'cold sink' effect
- Ultimate Torque: 1627Nm (1200ft/lb)
- Free Speed: 5,500 rpm
- Operating Air Pressure: 90psi (6.2bar)
- Average Air Consumption: 6cfm (170L/min)
- Vibration Level: 10.2m/s2
- Hose Size: 1/2" (10mm)
- Air Inlet: 3/8" BSP
- Weight: 3.4kg