Draper Long Chasis Trolley Jack, 3 Tonne
Rear swivelling castors with toe plate increases manoeuvrability and a safety valve prevents the jack from overloading.
The jack features a locking facility that allows the handle to be locked in three positions and a T-shaped handle with an incorporated release valve that prevents accidental lowering.
The Draper Long Chassis Trolley Jack is fitted with a 'quick-lift' foot pedal to rapidly rise to the vehicle jacking point while the large saddle aids positioning.
- Manufactured to EN1494 Specification
- Heavy-duty chassis
- Quick-lift' foot pedal
- Large saddle aids positioning
- Locking facility allows the handle to be locked in three positions
- T-shaped handle
- Release valve prevents accidental lowering
- Rear swivelling castors with toe plate increases manoeuvrability
- Safety valve prevents the jack from overloading
- Capacity: 3 Tonne (3,000kg)
- Minimum Height: 140mm
- Maximum Height: 620mm
- Saddle Diameter: 130mm
- Handle Length: 1,220mm
- Chassis Length: 1,390mm
- Supplied on a Pallet
|Dimensions||L 154.5 x W 40 x D 26 cm|
|Capacity||3 Tonne (3,000kg)|