Dulwich Designs 8 Piece Wooden Watch Rotator in Black
Premium automatic timepieces are more than just a means of telling the time, they are engineered masterpieces which should be treasured and stored correctly for future generations to also enjoy. These watch rotators have been designed under the supervision of Swiss Movement Engineers to ensure they were developed to suit the exacting requirements of a premium automatic watch. Programmed technology ensures that the Dulwich Designs watch rotators replicate human behavioural patterns, therefore enabling the watch to keep time whilst not being worn.
The wooden sides with glass top and spotlights above each rotator add the finishing touches of luxury to this watch rotator.
Four rotation options;
Please note: Watches are not included
- Mode A: 650TPD (turns per day) Clockwise, 8 cycles, Revolves for 7 minutes and then rests for 103 minutes and repeats. Each cycle takes 120 mins.
- Mode B: 900TPD Anti-clockwise, 18 cycles, Revolves for 7 minutes and then rests for 73 minutes and repeats. Each cycle takes 80 mins.
- Mode C: 1200TPD Bi-directional, 24 cycles, Revolves for 7 minutes and then rests for 53 minutes and repeats. Each cycle takes 60 mins. First cycle turns clockwise, next cycle anti-clockwise and then repeats.
- Mode D: 1500TPD Bi-directional, 30 cycles, Revolves for 7 minutes, then rests for 41 minutes. Each cycle takes 48mins. First cycle turns clockwise, next cycle anti-clockwise and then repeats.
- Each of the 8 portals can be programmed individually
- Power mains operated
- Complete with spotlights inside
- Please note:
|Dimensions||H 54 x W 32 x D 22 cm|