Google Pixelbook Go Laptop, Intel Core i5 Processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB, 1
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- 45W USB-C wall power adaptor, USB-C charging cable (2m), Quick Start Guide, Safety and warranty information
- Additional Memory Read tooltip information Additional Memory Indicates storage beyond the main storage component for the device, usually used to accelerate data reading/writing
- No additional memory
- Audio Details Read tooltip information Audio Details Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dual front-firing speakers, 2x mics for improved noise cancellation
- Battery life Read tooltip information Battery life An estimate of how long the battery lasts before needing recharging, based on standard tasks and usage
- Up to 12 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Read tooltip information Bluetooth Enabled Bluetooth is a wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.2
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Read tooltip information CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Whether this machine can play or burn (write to) Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Camera (front-facing) Read tooltip information Camera (front-facing) Used for making video calls
- 2 megapixel, ƒ/2.0 aperture, 1.4 μm pixel size. Video Recording: 1080p HD at 60 fps
- H206.3 x W311.03 x D14.46mm
- LCD Touchscreen Display
- 8th Generation
- Hard drive Read tooltip information Hard drive Stores files like videos and images, and programmes such as games. A portion of this may already be allocated to data like your operating system
- Memory (RAM) Read tooltip information Memory (RAM) Random Access Memory (RAM) allows your computer to multitask. Measured in GB, More RAM will help to run games or demanding programs like video editing more efficiently.
- Memory Card Slots Read tooltip information Memory Card Slots A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card. Please check that the slot type is compatible with your memory card type
- Model name / number
- Google Pixelbook Go GA00526-UK Laptop
- Multiple Display
- NFC enabled Read tooltip information NFC enabled Devices with NFC (Near Field Connection) can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating System Filter
- Chrome OS
- Operating system Read tooltip information Operating system Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Google Chrome OS
- Ports Read tooltip information Ports Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display. There may be different types of ports, eg. some USB ports can charge a plugged in device while the unit is in sleep mode
- 2x USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Processor Read tooltip information Processor The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run. Modern processors feature multiple cores that can adapt the speed they run at depending on the task
- Intel Core i5
- Processor Type Read tooltip information Processor Type Also called CPU (central processing unit) is the circuitry within a computer/laptop/tablet. It carries out the basic instructions that drive a computer/laptop/tablet
- Processor speed Read tooltip information Processor speed Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks and often have multiple cores. Measured in GHz
- 2.4GHz to 5.0GHz with Turbo Boost
- Screen Resolution Read tooltip information Screen Resolution Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen finish Read tooltip information Screen finish A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen size Read tooltip information Screen size The size of the device's screen, usually measured diagonally in inches
- Screen sizes (Laptops)
- 10.1" to 12"
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition Read tooltip information Voice Recognition Can be operated using spoken commands, so no need for typing, scrolling or clicking.
- Google Assistant Enabled
- Weight Read tooltip information Weight Unpackaged weight of the product
- Wireless Display Read tooltip information Wireless Display Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- No Wireless Display
- Wireless networking
100% Customer Satisfaction
We go above and beyond to ensure you receive the best level of service.
We want you to be happy with your purchase, however in the rare occasion that you are not, please let us know and we will contact you to arrange either a collection or a refund. Please CONTACT US before leaving any negative feedback and we will promptly sort out any issue with your order.