Howard Miller Burton Mantel Clock
Founded in 1926 and still family-owned in its third generation, Howard Miller is the world’s leading clock company and a respected brand name in fine specialty furnishings. Key to the success of the Howard Miller Clock Company is its focus on providing products that are the result of extracting workmanship and the finest quality materials. Driven by a constant quest for perfection that is the legacy of the company’s founder. Howard Miller Clock Company’s present incarnation is just as dedicated to providing the buying public with world-class timekeeping solutions that combine the very best in solid, reliable performance with stunning good looks.
Finished in golden oak on select hardwoods and veneers, the Howard Miller Burton Mantel is a stylish clock perfect for your home or office. Featuring a decorative top molding and triangular burl overlays for added style. Made with an off-white dial featuring black roman numerals, black serpentine hands, convex glass crystal, and a polished brass-tone bezel. Designed with Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement playing a choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes. These strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly. Fitted with a volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option, allowing you to customise to your needs.
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers
- Decorative top molding and triangular burl overlays
- Designed with quartz triple-chime Harmonic movement
- Choose between Ave Maria or Westminster chime
- Made with a sturdy wooden frame
- Designed with black traditional roman numerals
- Black serpentine hands, convex glass crystal, and a polished brass-tone bezel
- Volume control and nighttime shut-off option
- Requires one C sized battery (not included)
- Weight: 2.27 kg
- Dimensions: H 25 x W 43 x D 14 cm
|Dimensions||H 25 x W 43 x D 14 cm|