InSinkErator Model 66 Food Waste Disposer
The Insinkerator food waste disposer unit uses no blades whatsoever. Instead, impellers mounted on a spinning plate use centrifugal power to force food waste particles against a grind ring. That ring breaks down the food waste into very fine particles – virtually liquefying them.
Running water from the tap then flushes the particles through the grind ring out of the disposer and into your wastewater pipe. From there it flows to the wastewater treatment plant or your septic system.
This means that disposers are an environmentally responsible alternative to conventional disposal methods such as landfill. Not only does this help reduce greenhouse gas emissions, but it means that food waste can be processed and used for renewable energy.
The air switch button can be located either on your kitchen worktop close to the sink, or inside your cupboard, for ease of operation. Finished in chrome, it will fit perfectly yet unobtrusively with your kitchen decor.
Whether you are installing your waste disposal unit into your existing kitchen or a new sink space, the Model 66 can be quickly and easily installed in your kitchen, thanks to the Quick Lock assembly. All you need is a power source close to your sink and suitable plumbing.
Please note: Whilst the Model 66 can handle most food scraps with ease avoid disposing of stringy, fibrous matter such as banana peel. Never attempt to dispose of glass, cutlery, cartons, sweet wrappers or fat, as this can damage your waste disposal.
- Installation Criteria
- 1 large stainless steel grinding system
- Quiet sound reduction technology
- Environmentally responsible
- One piece stainless steel sink stopper
- Able to process food waste from chicken and fish bones to fruit and vegetable scraps.
- Hygienic and environmentally friendly
- Suitable for large households
- Single stage grinder
- Removable easy clean baffle and stainless steel grind elements
- Grind chamber capacity: 980ml
- Overload protection ensures you don’t overfill
- Horsepower: 0.75HP from induction motor
- Simple to use: Turn on cold water tap Press Air switch button Push any food into sink plug hole
- Turn on cold water tap
- Press Air switch button
- Push any food into sink plug hole
- Installation not included
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Please note:
|Dimensions||H 31.8 x W 18.5 cm|
|Grind chamber capacity||980ml|
|Horsepower||0.75HP from induction motor|