McCulloch 46cc Petrol Backpack Leaf Blower - Model GB 355BP
Maintain a steady blow speed and reduce the strain on your hand when using the leaf blower for long periods using its cruise control function by simply flipping a switch. Easily adjust the trigger position for additional comfort.
With an impressive blow speed of 355kph (220mph) it has the power to move even the most stubborn debris, not just grass clippings. Control the blow speed by adjusting the pressure you apply on the trigger.
McCulloch's petrol backpack blower has the power to get the job done. Ergonomically designed and lightweight for superior comfort. The padded shoulder straps allow you to spread the weight across your shoulders and back to reduce strain and stress on your body, making it the perfect fit for everyone.
- Easy access engine cover
- Flexible hose
- Choke control
- Vibration dampening system
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps distribute weight for comfort and reduce strain on shoulders and back
- Control the blow speed and hold it with the Cruise control lever. Reduces possible strain on your hand over long periods
- Fuel / Oil mixture needed: 50:1
- Will need 2 stoke oli mixed with unleaded petrol
- Power output of 1.5 KW
- User Manual
- Easy to attach tubes for quick assembly and easy storage
- Easily adjust the grip position for comfort
- Cruise control lever, reduces possible strain on your hand over long periods
- Fuel tank volume: 2.2 litres
- Blow speed: 355kph (220mph)
|Fuel tank volume||2.2 litres|
|Blow speed||355kph (220mph)|
|Dimensions||H 45.5 x W 151.5 x D 38 cm|
|Power||98.34 m/s (100 rpm)|