Mountfield 125cc Briggs & Stratton Engine 17" (44cm) Self-Propelled Petrol Lawn Mower - Model SP454
The Mountfield SP454 is ideal for any gardener wanting a robust petrol lawnmower. Self-propelled with power to the rear wheels - meaning there's no need to push - make this an ideal mower for maintaining your lawn with minimal effort, especially if it has slopes.
Powered by a 125cc Briggs & Stratton 300 Series easy start ‘prime and pull’ OHV engine, it has a 44cm cutting width and 5 cutting heights ranging from 20-70mm. The grass collector has a collecting capacity of 55 litres and the handle is easily folded down to make storage simple and space effective. Suitable for lawns up to 1500m².
- 44cm cutting width
- Self-propelled - no need to push
- Powerful 125cc Briggs & Stratton 300 Series easy start ‘prime and pull’ OHV engine
- 4-stroke petrol engine with separate oil dipstick
- Requires SAE30 engine oil – not supplied
- Single lever cutting height adjustment
- 5 cutting height positions (20-70 mm)
- 55 Litre grass collector