Palram Feria 3 Veranda Patio Cover in White, 3 x 6.10m
You can be sure that you and your patio furniture will be protected from snow, rain, hail and UV rays. And with the clear roof panels to provide light transmission on cloudy days, you can enjoy the outdoors in any weather. The Feria provides you with an elegant, beautifully crafted, sturdy addition to your outside living space that is rust free and made to last for many years to come.
The Click-N-Lock system ensures that the assembly process is safe and simple, and requires no climbing for installation. It is ready to assembly and no specialised tools are required. The system locks the glazing between the structure rods and prevents water from penetrating the glazing. The built in guttering system collects the water on both sides of the patio cover, and gutter drain pipes can be attached in order to collect rain water for gardening and ponds.
The Feria patio covers are built from a durable and rigid powder coated aluminium structure, and glazed with virtually unbreakable multiwall polycarbonate system. This patio cover is maintenance free, does not rust or rot, and is a great way to quickly create a quality outdoor experience for many years to come.
The Palram Feria Veranda is a stylish and elegant patio cover solution. Enjoy the outdoors all year round with the Feria Garden Canopy. The Feria is an aesthetic, maintenance free roofing solution allowing for various outdoor uses such as a patio cover and sun lounger. It features clean lines and detailed finishes that will compliment any house and will change your outdoor lounging habits.
- Covering area: 18m2
- Dimensions: H 210-305 x W 610 x D 295 cm
- Feria 3x6.1: Dimensions: H 210-305 x W 610 x D 295 cm Covering area: 18m2
- Wind load: Tested up to 120 km/h
- Snow load capability: 150 kg/m2
- Build time: 2 people approximately 1 day
- Maintenance free - no corrosion, rust, rot, moss or fungus
- Integrated anchoring poles and foot-pads kit included
- Safe & simple assembly with Click N’ Lock roof connector system
- Fully integrated rain gutters and gutter heads (2) – 5cm diameter each
- Requires a solid level surface and solid wall support
- Ready to assemble - pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, all securing hardware included
- Rust resistant, white powder coated frame made of heavy duty aluminium and laser cut galvanised steel connectors
- Adjustable poles and wall mounting plate allow for ideal positioning
- 100% UV protected panels do not turn yellow or become brittle over time
- 8mm multiwall polycarbonate roof panels offer high impact, shatter-resistance and protection from harmful UV rays and harsh weather conditions.
- Assembly Instructions
|Build time||2 people approximately 1 day|
|Dimensions||H 210-305 x W 610 x D 295 cm|
|Snow load capability||150 kg/m2|
|Wind load||Tested up to 120 km/h|