Palram Vitoria 5000 Aluminium and Polycarbonate Carport, Grey
UK only, delivery within 15 business days from the date of your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
Protect your car all year round with the elegant Palram Vitoria 5000 Carport. Quicker and easier to assemble, more cost effective and less space consuming than a traditional garage or shed, this durable and sturdy carport features a 4 legged design which provides for wide and easy access to your vehicle whilst shielding it from the elements. This multi purpose canopy is also ideal for use as a gazebo or sun shade.
The structure is constructed from a high quality reinforced aluminium and galvanised steel frame in a dark grey coloured rust resistant powder coat finish. This is complemented by virtually unbreakable bronze coloured 6mm Twinwall polycarbonate roof panels. The panels have anti-UV treatment which reflects strong sunlight whilst simultaneously providing weather resistant thermal insulation. The innovative Super Seal roofing system provides great sealing performance in severe weather conditions and prevents panels from thermal expansion damage, meaning your carport will provide you with years of low maintenance use.
The carport frame has pre-drilled holes for quick and easy assembly, and also offers the option for permanent anchoring if required using the anchoring kit included. The integrated gutter heads with universal drain pipe connection enable easy collection and removal of rain water, and the carport can be re-located and re-assembled to suit your requirements.
- Assembly Instructions
- Protects your vehicle from snow, rain, hail, UV rays and shedding leaves
- Durable aluminium and galvanised steel rust resistant frame in a dark grey powder coat finish
- Bronze coloured 6mm Twinwall polycarbonate roof panels with anti-UV treatment
- Super Seal roofing system provides great sealing performance in severe weather conditions and prevents panels from thermal expansion damage
- 4 legged design for wide and easy access to your vehicle
- Integrated gutter heads for collection and removal of rain water
- Pre-drilled for quick and easy assembly
- Complete with anchoring kit
- Can be re-located and re-assembled
- Assembly required
- Weight: 109 kg
- Interior dimensions: H 204 cm x W263 cm x 339 cm
- Proudct dimensions: H 239 x W 291x D 501 cm
- Covering area: 15 m²
|Covering area||15 m²|
|Dimensions||H 239 x W 291x D 501 cm|
|Interior dimensions||H 204 cm x W263 cm x 339 cm|
|Proudct dimensions||H 239 x W 291x D 501 cm|
FREE UK SHIPPING, Free Delivery Standard (Mainland UK Only)
WE SHIP Countries in EUROPEAN UNION.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.