Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Smartphone, Android, 6GB RAM, 6.5”, 5G LTE, SIM
- Audio Capability
- Band Type Read tooltip information Band Type Where your phone can be used around the world: Dual = Europe; Tri = Europe plus North America and the Caribbean; Quad = all of the previous plus Japan
- Dual Band
- Battery Life (Standby)
- Battery Life (Talk-time)
- Fast charging 15W
- Camera (front-facing) Read tooltip information Camera (front-facing) Used for making video calls
- Camera (rear-facing) Read tooltip information Camera (rear-facing) A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- 48MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP
- Cellular Generation
- H158.9 x W73.5 x D8.7mm
- Super AMOLED; Inifinity-O FHD+
- Hard drive Read tooltip information Hard drive Stores files like videos and images, and programmes such as games. A portion of this may already be allocated to data like your operating system
- Location Services
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory (RAM) Read tooltip information Memory (RAM) Random Access Memory (RAM) allows your computer to multitask. Measured in GB, More RAM will help to run games or demanding programs like video editing more efficiently.
- Memory Card Slots Read tooltip information Memory Card Slots A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card. Please check that the slot type is compatible with your memory card type
- Model name / number
- Samsung Galaxy A51 Smartphone
- NFC enabled Read tooltip information NFC enabled Devices with NFC (Near Field Connection) can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating System Filter
- Operating system Read tooltip information Operating system Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Android 10
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI) Read tooltip information Pixels Per Inch (PPI) The number of pixels per square inch of screen. A higher picture resolution makes for greater clarity, depth and detail in the image. Higher resolutions screens also make it harder to distinguish individual pixels from a close distance
- Ports Read tooltip information Ports Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display. There may be different types of ports, eg. some USB ports can charge a plugged in device while the unit is in sleep mode
- USB-C 2.0; 3.5mm audio jack
- Processor Read tooltip information Processor The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run. Modern processors feature multiple cores that can adapt the speed they run at depending on the task
- Exynos 980
- SIM Card Type Read tooltip information SIM Card Type The size of SIM card required
- Screen Resolution Read tooltip information Screen Resolution Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Screen size Read tooltip information Screen size The size of the device's screen, usually measured diagonally in inches
- Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint Recognition, Gyroscope, Microphone, Proximity
- Touch Screen
- Weight Read tooltip information Weight Unpackaged weight of the product
- Wireless networking
100% Customer Satisfaction
We go above and beyond to ensure you receive the best level of service.
We want you to be happy with your purchase, however in the rare occasion that you are not, please let us know and we will contact you to arrange either a collection or a refund. Please CONTACT US before leaving any negative feedback and we will promptly sort out any issue with your order.