Sealy 1400 Pocket Hybrid Geltex Mattress & Divan in Pebble, King
If you would like to request a swatch of the fabric used for the divan base, please email email@example.com please include your name, address, telephone number and the item description that corresponds with your selection.
*PLEASE NOTE: Headboard is not included (product image featured with the Borwick Headboard - sold separately)
The contemporary upholstered divan base is complete with beech drawers and chrome glides. The single size divan has 2 storage drawers (1 on each side), whilst the double, king and super king options have 4 storage drawers to the base.
The Sealy Pocket Hybrid is constructed with 1400 individual pocket springs, including 7 zones of motion and weight responsive pocket springs for total spinal alignment. Designed with adaptive technology, which is a 'dynamic response' textile that reacts to temperature and moisture. The hydro-functional polymers change shape boosting evaporation and helping to maintain a constant temperature. It also contains a 6cm Geltex filling for added comfort, exceptional body support and great pressure relief. It is totally breathable foam and combined with Sealy Smart Fibres (Purotex, Tencel and Adaptive) results in a naturally hygienic, cool dry sleep.
- 6cm Geltex comfort layer - offers spinal support, pressure relief and breathability
- 1400 individual pocket springs
- 7 zones of motion and weight responsive springs for total spinal alignment
- Adaptive technology - 'dynamic response' textile that adapts to temperature and moisture aiding a cool, dry sleep
- Unicase - patented Sealy technology fully encapsulates the spring system to provide edge to edge support maximising the full sleep surface
- Mattress depth: 27cm
- Mattress Firmness: Medium/firm
- Mattress Finish: 1400 pocket springs
- Mattress Depth: 27cm
- Divan Colour: Pebble
- Turning Instructions: No need to turn or rotate
- *PLEASE NOTE:
|Bed Size||King Size|
|Dimensions||H 65 x W 150 x L 200 cm|
|Mattress Finish||1400 pocket springs|
|Turning Instructions||No need to turn or rotate|