Sealy Prestige 1400 Pocket Latex Mattress, Single Pocket Spring - Greater ‘push back’ for exceptional comfort and pressure relief - Hypoallergenic
The Sealy Prestige 1400 Pocket Latex Box Top mattress features 1400 motion and weight responsive springs, which are individually fabric encased to provide excellent support and help eliminate noise. The individual pocket springs mould to the contours of the body, whilst the insert of Latex gives greater ‘push back’ for exceptional comfort and pressure relief. Latex also boasts inherent breathability, keeping you cool throughout the night. The 7 zone foam provides relief to your pressure points and supports your body where you need it most.
The luxurious micro quilted box top construction offers sumptuous comfort and features Sealy Smart Fibres. Sealy Smart Fibres are endorsed by Allergy UK and work collaboratively with Adaptive to create a cool, fresh and hypoallergenic sleeping environment. Tencel is made from eucalyptus and has excellent moisture absorption properties, creating a positive environment that does not give mould a chance to grow. Purotex fibres work alongside Tencel by releasing microcapsules into the fabric of the mattress, keeping the sleep surface clean and extending the mattresses lifespan.
Listed spring counts are based on a king size spring unit. The number of springs will alter on a pro-rata basis dependent on mattress size.
- Micro quilted sleep surface for added comfort
- 1400 motion & weight responsive pocket springs provide greater durability and support
- Latex provides even pressure distribution, responding to your body’s contours to provide excellent comfort & support
- Purotex fibres are endorsed by Allergy UK & release friendly bacteria into the fabric of the mattress acting as a self-cleaner- great for allergy sufferers
- Handmade in the UK.
- Mattress Firmness: Medium/ Firm
- Mattress Finish: Quilted Box Top
- Mattress Depth: 36cm
|Mattress Comfort||Pocket Spring/Foam|
|Mattress Finish||Quilted Box Top|