Swann 4K Ultra HD Thermal Sensing Bullet IP Security Camera, SWNHD-887
The Swann SWNHD-887MSB 4K Ultra HD thermal sensing Bullet Camera is featured with a weatherproof design, IP66 rating and a true detect heat and motion detection.
The camera is featured with a super wide 93° field of view to cover broad areas, so that you can have fewer cameras in your property, bringing down the cost of home security.
See in the dark up to 150ft (45m) or up to 200ft (60m) in ambient light with the powerful infrared night vision which automatically kicks in as night falls.
This security camera is built to withstand rain, shine, snow and dust.
Run through a single Ethernet cable per camera with Power over Ethernet cabling, PoE, making installation a lot simpler.
What's in the box?
Model: SWNHD-887MSB-EU EAN: 840236129423
- Extra Camera, More Security - Add this camera to your Swann Professional NVR-8580 Series 4K wired security system with the ability to see more detail than before, in amazing Ultra HD
- Recognize Faces - Know loved ones are safe with personalised alerts.
- Seeing is Believing - With 4K Ultra HD video you will be able to zoom into essential evidence like facial detail, license plates, clothing colours and more
- Protection 24/7 - Know what’s happening at any hour with powerful night vision up to 150ft/45m in total darkness (200ft/60m with ambient light), a wide 93° viewing angle, a built-in microphone and the choice to mount indoors or outdoors
- Heat Sensing - Swann’s true detect™ heat and motion-based PIR detection reliably captures and records activity, with fewer false triggers and reliable push notifications
- Security Made Smarter - Cut the cost of crime and know what’s happening with this sleek bullet-style camera to suit homes, offices, small businesses and retail stores
- What's in the box?
- NHD-887MSB Camera
- Cat5e Ethernet Cable (60ft / 18m)
- Power Adapter
- Mounting Screws and Plugs
- Operating Instructions
- Theft Deterrent Stickers
|Camera night-vision distance||Up to 150ft/45m (total darkness) - Up to 200ft/60m (with ambient light)|