Wallbox Pulsar Plus Power 7.4kw EV Charger with Type 2 Cable (5m), Powerboost and Cable Holder
Wallbox Pulsar Plus is a discreet, powerful, smart electric vehicle charger. It’s designed to fit wherever you choose and changes colours depending on its charge status, so you know instantly when your car is charging or ready to go.
Home charging is simplified through the myWallbox app and allows you to control your charger from any smart device via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. You can manage charging, create schedules, and receive notifications.
With the Pulsar Plus, you control your EV charge and wake to a full battery every day.
Compatible with your EV
Pulsar Plus is compatible with type 2 charging cables.
Pulsar Plus is certified water and dust resistant with IP54 and IK08 protection ratings, allowing for safe installation indoors or outdoors.
Three year warranty
Developed and manufactured in Europe, Pulsar Plus is designed to last.
Connect the Pulsar Plus to any smart device via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth and use the myWallbox app to easily control your charger.
Schedule charging sessions that take advantage of off-peak energy rates, monitor your charger status, and more through the myWallbox app.
Don’t worry about connectivity blackspots in your garage or parking spot. By using bluetooth, Pulsar Plus lets you manage your charge even when you can’t connect to the internet.
Included Cable Holder
Constructed from aluminium the Wallbox Cable Holder will allow you to keep your cables neat and tidy.
Included Power Meter Single-Phase Kit
Wallbox dynamic load balancing solutions will improve your chargers’ intelligence to avoid blackouts and costly energy bills.
Combining your smart charger with an energy meter, will allow you to monitor the amount of live energy being used in your house or building. It will then automatically adjust the charging power it delivers to your car, in accordance with your local grid capacity.
This product is advertised as supply only. Installation will be required.
Wallbox have partnered with EVHeroes as their certified installation partner, who have a network of engineers with training and knowledge of all Wallbox products, to ensure they safely and properly install your new Wallbox EV Charging Unit.
Are you eligible for Free Installation?
The OZEV grant offers up to £350 off the cost of installing a home charging point from 1st April 2020.
If you qualify for the grant, EVHeroes will take care of the claim on your behalf. Click here for more information.
Upon ordering your Wallbox Charging Unit, complete the contact form here and a member of EVHeroes will contact you to arrange a virtual survey and assess whether you qualify for the government grant.
If you qualify for the grant, EVHeroes will take care of the claim for you.
Please note: while most installations should fall within the grant value, exceptional cases or cases where additional cabling or drilling work is required may be chargeable on top. This will be discussed with you by the installation partner.
- Installation Guide
- Compatible with your EV
- Three year warranty
- Onboard Intelligence
- Included Cable Holder
- Included Power Meter Single-Phase Kit
- Pulsar Specification:
- AC charging
- Charging Phases: 1
- Connection type: Type 2
- Cable length: 5m
- Maximum charge power: 7.5kW
- Maximum Current: 32A (5 x 10mm² cable)
- Overvoltage category: CAT III
- Operating temperature: -25°C – 40°C
- RCCB: Requires an external RCCB
- Built in Earthing BS 7671:2018 - 722.411.4.1(iv)
- Nominal Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz
- Resistance rating: IP54 / IK08
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
- Are you eligible for Free Installation?
- You must have purchased an OZEV-eligible electric car or plug-in hybrid vehicle from 1st October 2016 onwards.
- You must have private, off-street parking where a charging cable will not cross a pedestrian pavement.
- The charger must be OZEV-approved. All Wallbox chargers are approved, but you can check the full list of OZEV-eligible chargers here.
- The date of installation should not be more than four months prior to the date of delivery of the electric vehicle or the date you become the registered driver of the vehicle.
- You need to use an OZEV-approved installer.
- Please note:
|Built in Earthing BS 7671||2018 - 722.411.4.1(iv)|
|Charge Type||Type 2|
|Connection type||Type 2|
|Dimensions||H16 x W16 x D8.2cm|
|Maximum Current||32A (5 x 10mm² cable)|
|Maximum charge power||7.5kW|
|Nominal Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Operating temperature||-25°C – 40°C|
|Overvoltage category||CAT III|
|RCCB||Requires an external RCCB|
|Resistance rating||IP54 / IK08|