Kinetico Kube Drinking Water System with Gemini 3 Way Dual Spout Tap
For your peace of mind, a 3 year manufacturer's warranty is included with this water system, which can be extended to 5 years when fitted with a Kube Water Softener.
Includes 3 flexible hoses for easy connection to your hot, cold and hard/filtered water.
The 'Gemini' has a NSF certified coated lining to stop contamination when delivering high quality filtered or reverse osmosis water.
Ideally, it is suited to work with combi-boiler's or a mega-flow type high pressure hot water systems. However, the Kinetico ‘Gemini’ may not be suitable for some low pressure heating systems operating below 1 bar pressure.
The Kinetico ‘Gemini’ includes the latest high performing GE Ultem-Ceramic GE Noryl valves guaranteeing long life and smooth performance.
The Kinetico Kube 'Gemini' 3 Way Tap is a superb, robust, high quality NSF Certified specialist water treatment tap. You can now do away with a separate water filter tap at the sink.
The transparent glass carafe is ideal for storing filtered water in the fridge and displaying on the dining table for guests to help themselves to beautifully filtered water.
This all in one package (tap, filter, carafe bottle) from Kinetico Kube will reduce impurities that can impair taste and odour from your mains water, such as chlorine.
- Installation Kit
- Glass Carafe Bottle
- Filter Head
- 3 Way Gemini Tap
- Filter Cartridge Dimensions: L 36 x D 6 cm
- Working Temp: min. 2 ~ 23°C
- Working Pressure: Min. 1 bar
- Filter Capacity: 6,000 Litres / 12 months
- Height: 8cm
- Base Hole Diameter: 35mm
- Column Thickness: 26mm
- Reach from Middle of Base: 185mm
- Total Height from Base Top End of Spout: 290mm
- Total Height from Base: 320mm
- Material: Chrome, ceramic valve
- Includes manufacturer's 3 year guarantee (1 year cartridge guarantee)
- Easy to install, no pipe cutting neccessary
- Impressive longevity of 6,000 litres, which equates to 16 litres of filtered drinking water per day for a year
- Get clean, great tasting water straight from the tap
- Improves taste and odour of water by reducing impurities from the mains such as chlorine, pesticides and lead
- All-in-one filtered drinking water solution with 3 way Carina tap
- Non-leaching polypropylene delivery pipe
- 3 Water delivery options - hot, cold and filtered mains water
- Installation Instructions
|Minimum Pressure||1 bar|
|Bowl Finish||Brushed Steel|
|Type||Filtered WaterDual LeverL-Spout|
|Material||Chrome, ceramic valve|
|Total Height from Base||320mm|
|Total Height from Base Top End of Spout||290mm|
|Reach from Middle of Base||185mm|
|Base Hole Diameter||35mm|
|Filter Capacity||6,000 Litres / 12 months|
|Working Pressure||Min. 1 bar|
|Working Temp||Min. 2 ~ 23°C|
|Filter Cartridge Dimensions||L 36 x D 6 cm|