TIEDEX LIMITED, www.tiedex.co.uk,
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Your privacy is critically important to us.
Tiedex Limited is located at:
Tiedex Limited, Registered England and whales company No: 09350193
9 Aldin Avenue North First Floor Flat
Slough, SL1 1RS, United Kingdom
Like most website operators, Tiedex Limited collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Tiedex Limited's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Tiedex Limited's visitors use its website. From time to time, Tiedex Limited may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Tiedex Limited also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on (Tiedex Limited, tiedex.co.uk,) blog posts. Tiedex Transport Limited only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Tiedex Limited's websites choose to interact with Tiedex Limited in ways that require Tiedex Limited to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Tiedex Limited gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at (Tiedex Limited, tiedex.co.uk) to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
(Tiedex Limited, tiedex.co.uk,) uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Tiedex Limited discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Tiedex Limited's behalf or to provide services available at Tiedex Limited's website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Tiedex Limited's website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Tiedex Limited will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Tiedex Limited discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Tiedex Limited believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Tiedex Limited, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of (Tiedex Limited, tiedex.co.uk) and have supplied your email address, Tiedex Limited may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Tiedex Limited and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Tiedex Limited takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Tiedex Limited may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website. Tiedex Limited may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Tiedex Limited does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Tiedex Limited uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
By continuing to navigate our website without changing your cookie settings, you hereby acknowledge and agree to
The following is a more detailed explanation of the types of cookies we use:
- Necessary cookies Necessary cookies are essential and help you navigate the Site. This helps to support security and basic functionality and are necessary for the proper operation of the Site, so if you block these cookies we can't guarantee your use or the security during your visit.
- Performance cookies Performance cookies help us to understand the behaviour of users of the Site. This allows us to continuously improve the Site to provide the best information in support of our project aims. These cookies are also used to help us understand how effective our Site is; for instance, these cookies tell us which pages visitors go to most often and if they get error messages from web pages. All of the information that these cookies collect is aggregated, to assist us to improve how the Site works. Some of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may refer to the third parties' own website privacy notifications for further information. In particular, we use Google Analytics cookies to obtain an overall view of user habits and volumes, and to help improve the overall experience on the Site. Google Analytics is a third-party web analysis service provided by Google Inc, which uses performance cookies and targeting cookies. The information generated by these cookies about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google Inc on servers in the United States.
If you prevent these cookies, we cannot guarantee how the Site will perform for you.
Blocking or Deleting Cookies
We shall store a cookie on your computer or device to remember this for next time, so that we can store your preferences and save you time on subsequent visits by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same data. You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. You should do this through the browser settings for each browser you use. Please be aware that some of our services will not function if your browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them "trusted websites" in your internet browser.
The following links may assist you in managing your cookies settings, or you can use the 'help' option in your internet browser for more details:
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is also available at www.aboutcookies.org (note that this website is not provided by Fiverr, and we therefore cannot ensure its accuracy, completeness or availability). It is important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, cookies may, in certain cases, save you from the need to enter usernames and passwords, and allow session continuity
Those who engage in transactions with Tiedex Limited – by purchasing Tiedex Limited's services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Tiedex Limited collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Tiedex Limited. Tiedex Limited does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application.
The interaction and information obtained through this Application are always subject to the User's privacy settings for each social network.
This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
It is recommended to log out from the respective services in order to make sure that the processed data on this Application isn't being connected back to the User's profile.
Facebook Like button and social widgets (Facebook, Inc.); The Facebook Like button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Facebook social network provided by Facebook, Inc.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 should provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Parents and guardians should at all times supervise their children's activities. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that personal information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Rights of EU Users and Data Subjects
Under applicable EU regulation, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information:
- to obtain a copy of your personal information together with information about how and on what basis that personal information is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate personal information;
- to erase your personal information in limited circumstances where (a) you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal information; (b) we are processing your personal information on the basis of legitimate interests and you object to such processing, and we cannot demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground for the processing; (c) where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process your personal information; and (d) where you believe the personal information we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us;
- to restrict processing of your personal information where: (a) the accuracy of the personal information is contested; (b) the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the personal information; (c) we no longer require the personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim or (d) you have objected to us processing your personal information based on our legitimate interests and we are considering your objection;
- to challenge processing which we have justified on the basis of our legitimate interest;
- to object to decisions which are based solely on automated processing or profiling;
- where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent, to ask us for a copy of this data in a structured, machine-readable format and to ask us to share (port) this data to another data controller; or
- to obtain a copy of or access to safeguards under which your personal information is transferred outside of the EEA.
In addition to the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection.
We will ask you for additional data to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing data requested to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law. We will decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or would cause us to take any action that is not permissible under applicable laws. Additionally, as permitted by applicable laws, we will retain where necessary certain personal information for a limited period of time for record-keeping, accounting and fraud prevention purposes.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits California residents that are users of our Site to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If Tiedex Limited, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Tiedex Limited goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Tiedex Limited may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.